· Function, Pinout, and Drive Compatible With FCT and F Logic
· Reduced VOH (Typically = 3.3 V) Versions of Equivalent FCT Functions
· Edge-Rate Control Circuitry for Significantly Improved Noise Characteristics
· Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
· ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
· Matched Rise and Fall Times
· Fully Compatible With TTL Input and Output Logic Levels
– 48-mA Output Sink Current 12-mA Output Source Current
– 64-mA Output Sink Current 32-mA Output Source Current
The ’FCT245T devices contain eight noninverting bidirectional buffers with 3-state outputs and are intended for bus-oriented applications.
The transmit/receive (T/R) input determines the direction of data flow through these bidirectional transceivers. Transmit (active high) enables data from A ports to B ports. The output enable (OE), when high, disables both the A and B ports by putting them in the high-impedance state.
These devices are fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.